Entry Modal Sign-up Sweepstakes Official Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia or in Puerto Rico.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry with Internet access. Employees of Sponsor and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, RESTRICTED, OR TAXED.
2. Eligibility Warranty: You represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Carol Cole Company (“Sponsor”), as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about Monday, October 17, 2016, 12:00AM EST with no end date at this time.
4. Entry Requirements: You may enter the entry modal contest at www.mynuface.com. To enter simply enter your name and email address. Each entrant must be the rightful owner (or have authorized use) of the email address identified in the entrant’s entry as of October 17, 2016 12 AM EST. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winner will be deemed to be the person in whose name email address appears. Entrants must provide all information requested to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unreadable, or unintelligible entries will be disqualified. If you participate via your wireless phone, message and data rates may apply. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its message and data pricing plans.
5. Winners: There will be a total of 1 winner per month. Winners will be chosen at random 5 days after the end of the previous month. We will notify the winners within 5 days. Carol Cole Company shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return completed and executed Prize Claim Documents as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Potential winners may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, liability release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a publicity release (collectively, "Prize Claim Documents").
6. Prize: $100 value of NuFACE products. These products will be selected at random and may be different products per month. Winners will be shipped their prize no later than 5 days after they are notified.
7. Rules on Entry: For your first entry, you must enter a valid, current email address, and you must fill in all information requested. You may enter one time upon the entry modal pop-up page. You may not use any deceptive or fraudulent means. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Entrants' posts will be disqualified if they are indecent, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, or libelous or contain material that violates or infringes another's rights, or disparages Sponsor or any other person or party affiliated with the Sweepstakes, or contains material that is unlawful in any way.
8. Prize Transfer and Tax: The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others is permitted. WINNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR REPORTING AND PAYING ANY AND ALL INCOME, SALES OR EXCISE TAXES THAT MAY APPLY TO ACCEPTING PRIZES; SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND WILL NOT PAY ANY SUCH TAXES.
9. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
10. Compliance with Laws: The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) MAY RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES.
11. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Carol Cole Company, anyone acting on its behalf, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
12. Terms: Carol Cole Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Carol Cole Company may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Official Rules. By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from sponsor. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
13. Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: Each person who enters the Sweepstakes represents and warrants as follows: (a) the Entry does not contain any harmful computer code and is not otherwise corrupted; (b) as of the date of Entry, the Entry is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (c) the Entry does not and will not violate or infringe upon the intellectual property rights or other rights of any other person or entity; (d) the Entry does not and will not violate any applicable laws, and is not and will not be defamatory or obscene; and (e) the Entry complies with all guidelines and terms and conditions. Each entrant hereby agrees to indemnify and hold the Sponsor harmless from and against any and all third party claims, actions or proceedings of any kind and from any and all damages, liabilities, costs and expenses relating to or arising out of any breach or alleged breach of any of the covenants, representations and warranties of entrant hereunder. By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Carol Cole Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA, USA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the State of California, USA, which shall have exclusive personal jurisdiction, to which you hereby submit. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
16. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner's name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a self-addressed envelope to: Carol Cole Company, 1325 Sycamore Ave., Suite A, Vista, CA 92081. Requests must be received no later than December 31, 2016.
17. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Carol Cole Company, 1325 Sycamore Ave., Suite A, Vista, CA 92081.