Please carefully read the following terms and conditions (“Terms”) governing your use of this website (the “Site”). Use of this Site constitutes your agreement to be bound by and to act in accordance with these Terms. CAROL COLE COMPANY reserves the right to change the Terms at anytime. Any such changes will be posted on this Site and you agree to be bound by such changes.
2. Ownership Rights/Use of Site Materials: The CAROL COLE COMPANY Companies worldwide (“CAROL COLE COMPANY”) own all rights, title and interest in and to this Site. CAROL COLE COMPANY owns all copyrights for all material on this Site or has a valid right from a third party to use the material on this Site. CAROL COLE COMPANY also owns all trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and domain names used on or in connection with this Site. Any modification or use of the materials from this Site for any purpose not explicitly permitted is a violation of CAROL COLE COMPANY’s copyright and other proprietary rights. No part of this Site may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any manner whatsoever, except for viewing purposes, without the prior written consent of CAROL COLE COMPANY.
4. Links: CAROL COLE COMPANY is not responsible for third party websites that link to or from this Site. CAROL COLE COMPANY disclaims all responsibility for the accuracy of any of the information provided on such linked sites and any goods or services provided or purchased from such site. CAROL COLE COMPANY shall not be held liable or responsible for the content of any sites that link to or from this Site.
5. Accuracy of Information: CAROL COLE COMPANY takes all possible steps to ensure the accuracy of the information included in this Site. However, CAROL COLE COMPANY takes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of this Site. Information provided on this Site is subject to change at any time without prior notice.
6. No Waiver: The failure on the part of CAROL COLE COMPANY to enforce any part of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of any of CAROL COLE COMPANY’s rights hereunder for past or future actions.
7. Jurisdiction: Any dispute over the content or use of this Site shall be governed by the substantive laws of the United States and the State of California, and the jurisdiction and venue of any such action shall be vested solely in the federal and state courts of California.
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND AGREEMENT TO COMPLY WITH THE TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE.
© CAROL COLE COMPANY, 2013 All Rights Reserved.