NuFACE is always looking for experienced sales professionals!
Due to our extensive growth, we are seeking sales professionals to join our dynamic team! Reporting to a Regional Manager, the Account Manager will be responsible for selling and managing the complete range of NuFACE products for his/her specific territory. Our clients include luxury spas, medical offices and clinicians.
• Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual unit, revenue and gross margin targets for designated territory.
• Develop and implement successful sales and marketing strategies.
• Implement an effective territory-specific lead generation and follow-up program.
• Provide superior customer service with all established and prospective customers.
• Establish, nurture and manage relationships with clients, home office employees, and industry leaders.
• Maintain organized and detailed territory records in the Company’s Sales Force system.
• Effectively communicate with the Regional Manager, the VP of Sales and sales support staff.
• Attend and provide sales support for national and regional trade shows and events, as required.
• Adhere to the Company quality system and regulatory requirements.
• Other responsibilities and projects as assigned.
• A minimum of 3 years experience in outside sales, with proven success in medical, skincare, or the cosmetics industry required; esthetician license is a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred.
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Positive attitude, self confidence, honesty and a team player mentality required.
• Must possess a creative, out of the box approach to problem resolution and client satisfaction.
• Maintain a sense of urgency, work effectively under pressure, and be able to multi-task.
• Must be able to present, demonstrate and sell to a diverse audience and in a variety of settings.
• 60% travel required.
For immediate consideration, please send resume, cover letter and your salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org